Hydroponics or Aquaponics ?
Ideal for any allotment, garden, balcony..
If you want to maximum amount of crop from your allotment then aquaponics or hydroponics could be the ideal solution for you.
What is the difference?
An aquaponics system is simply a way of combining hydroponics (where you grow plants in water) with aquaculture (which is simply a way of growing fish, crayfish or prawns).
Great if you want an easy way to grow organic crops with fantastic returns.
The Top 3 DIY Plans
Easy way to see how it works is to have a look at the Top 3 DIY guides below. (The one on the left has a ‘step by step’ video..):
3 Ways to build an Aquaponics system.[CLICK TO READ MORE]
The ultimate DIY Hydroponics Book.
- Will show you 12 different ways to start a hydroponics system.
- Which plants to grow (& which to avoid)
- Best temperature, lighting & nutrients.
.[CLICK TO READ MORE]
The most popular Aquaponics guide.
- Will show you how Aquaponics works
- How to build a system from scratch
- Which fish & plants to grow and how
- How to manage the tank & plants.
Available from the Aquaponics 4 You site[CLICK TO READ MORE]